Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Foro dedicado al intercambio de opiniones entre los aficionados del ElcheCF para temas de la primera plantilla.
Avatar de Usuario
Elche/Leeds/UK
jugador juvenil 1er año
jugador juvenil 1er año
Mensajes: 266
Registrado: Mié Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am
Zona del Estadio: UK Supporter
Asiento: Armchair UK supporter
Ubicación: Leeds, United Kingdom

Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Elche/Leeds/UK »

Just a message from a Elche cf supporter here in Leeds UK. Best of Luck in the Derby tomorrow. I will be streaming the match on my
laptop. I cant wait to see the boys destroy the table toppers!!!!! Leeds United had a Derby today against Barnsley and lost 2-1.
I hope this is not a bad omen??? Come on boys you can do it!!!!! :salto: :palmas:
Avatar de Usuario
Srprski
Campeón Liga de Campeones
Campeón Liga de Campeones
Mensajes: 3411
Registrado: Mar Ago 30, 2005 11:51 am
Ubicación: Cala de Finestrat

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Srprski »

Elche/Leeds/UK escribió:Just a message from a Elche cf supporter here in Leeds UK. Best of Luck in the Derby tomorrow. I will be streaming the match on my
laptop. I cant wait to see the boys destroy the table toppers!!!!! Leeds United had a Derby today against Barnsley and lost 2-1.
I hope this is not a bad omen??? Come on boys you can do it!!!!! :salto: :palmas:
thanks a lot!
Good luck to such a great team like Leeds United!
http://www.porcuatroduros.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
monko_84
Jugador legendario
Jugador legendario
Mensajes: 11120
Registrado: Lun Mar 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por monko_84 »

Hello,Leeds ¿ How are you ? ¿ How its wheater ?
Avatar de Usuario
Licen
Campeón Supercopa España
Campeón Supercopa España
Mensajes: 1734
Registrado: Lun Jun 20, 2011 1:03 am
Zona del Estadio: Fondo Norte

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Licen »

thank u very much! Go LEEDS!
Avatar de Usuario
Manel
Jugador legendario
Jugador legendario
Mensajes: 16562
Registrado: Lun Abr 18, 2005 9:56 pm
Ubicación: Pla de Sant Josep. ELX IS NOT ALACANT. Baix Vinalopó i prou.

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Manel »

Thank you very much friend!!! You are very big!!! :oleelcheole:
Imagen
Maredéu de les Bombes

-----------------------------
http://altzavaresnord.blogspot.com/
ALTZAVARES NORD-ELX
Avatar de Usuario
Sargento nuñez
Jugador legendario
Jugador legendario
Mensajes: 14868
Registrado: Sab Mar 01, 2008 7:55 am
Zona del Estadio: Curva Sur
Asiento: De pie
Ubicación: Micronesia Española del Pacifico

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Sargento nuñez »

LEEDS UNITED!!!

Thank you very much, how are the hooligans of Leeds? Elche is here on a 100-150, but this time we are almost 500 to Alicante.
Avatar de Usuario
Elche/Leeds/UK
jugador juvenil 1er año
jugador juvenil 1er año
Mensajes: 266
Registrado: Mié Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am
Zona del Estadio: UK Supporter
Asiento: Armchair UK supporter
Ubicación: Leeds, United Kingdom

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Elche/Leeds/UK »

Hello Guys

Bloody cold and windy here in Leeds!!!! Miserable like our performance against Barnsley???
Just hope the Mighty Elche cf can make my Sunday a bright one???

Ps I hate those blue & white C***S :salto: :palmas:
Avatar de Usuario
estamosencrisis
Campeón Copa Intercontinental
Campeón Copa Intercontinental
Mensajes: 7398
Registrado: Mar Ene 20, 2009 6:17 pm
Zona del Estadio: Fondo Norte bordeando Tribuna
Ubicación: Frontera Elche - Santa Pola

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por estamosencrisis »

Imagen

God!
Imagen
Avatar de Usuario
Licen
Campeón Supercopa España
Campeón Supercopa España
Mensajes: 1734
Registrado: Lun Jun 20, 2011 1:03 am
Zona del Estadio: Fondo Norte

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Licen »

Viduka!
Imagen
monko_84
Jugador legendario
Jugador legendario
Mensajes: 11120
Registrado: Lun Mar 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por monko_84 »

Elche/Leeds/UK escribió:Just a message from a Elche cf supporter here in Leeds UK. Best of Luck in the Derby tomorrow. I will be streaming the match on my
laptop. I cant wait to see the boys destroy the table toppers!!!!! Leeds United had a Derby today against Barnsley and lost 2-1.
I hope this is not a bad omen??? Come on boys you can do it!!!!! :salto: :palmas:
¿ Are there many ilicitanos in Leeds ?
Im from Bulgaria,but live here,in the town Elche.
Im fan of your town Elche and Im very happy
Im fan of the Elche C.F.
Have one club impotent :ok:
Avatar de Usuario
Srprski
Campeón Liga de Campeones
Campeón Liga de Campeones
Mensajes: 3411
Registrado: Mar Ago 30, 2005 11:51 am
Ubicación: Cala de Finestrat

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Srprski »

Elche/Leeds/UK escribió:Hello Guys

Bloody cold and windy here in Leeds!!!! Miserable like our performance against Barnsley???
Just hope the Mighty Elche cf can make my Sunday a bright one???

Ps I hate those blue & white C***S :salto: :palmas:
you can call them "fuckin porculanos"
http://www.porcuatroduros.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Avatar de Usuario
Elche/Leeds/UK
jugador juvenil 1er año
jugador juvenil 1er año
Mensajes: 266
Registrado: Mié Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am
Zona del Estadio: UK Supporter
Asiento: Armchair UK supporter
Ubicación: Leeds, United Kingdom

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Elche/Leeds/UK »

Manel escribió:Thank you very much friend!!! You are very big!!! :oleelcheole:
Thanks Manel

You going to the game tomorrow??? Wish I was? I am looking forward to it. Think Elche will do it but only just?? 1-0 :salto:
Avatar de Usuario
Elche/Leeds/UK
jugador juvenil 1er año
jugador juvenil 1er año
Mensajes: 266
Registrado: Mié Nov 23, 2011 12:39 am
Zona del Estadio: UK Supporter
Asiento: Armchair UK supporter
Ubicación: Leeds, United Kingdom

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Elche/Leeds/UK »

Srprski escribió:
Elche/Leeds/UK escribió:Hello Guys

Bloody cold and windy here in Leeds!!!! Miserable like our performance against Barnsley???
Just hope the Mighty Elche cf can make my Sunday a bright one???

Ps I hate those blue & white C***S :salto: :palmas:
you can call them "fuckin porculanos"
Ha Ha I will Friend I will... Fuckin Porculanos!!!!!
Avatar de Usuario
Manel
Jugador legendario
Jugador legendario
Mensajes: 16562
Registrado: Lun Abr 18, 2005 9:56 pm
Ubicación: Pla de Sant Josep. ELX IS NOT ALACANT. Baix Vinalopó i prou.

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por Manel »

Elche/Leeds/UK escribió:
Manel escribió:Thank you very much friend!!! You are very big!!! :oleelcheole:
Thanks Manel

You going to the game tomorrow??? Wish I was? I am looking forward to it. Think Elche will do it but only just?? 1-0 :salto:
Yes! Tomorrow i will go to the match . We will move 3000 fans to keep silent about the awkward herculanos! Wherefrom is your interest born for the Elche?

I embrace one!
:director: :salto:
Imagen
Maredéu de les Bombes

-----------------------------
http://altzavaresnord.blogspot.com/
ALTZAVARES NORD-ELX
mabaug.

Re: Go Elche From Leeds UK Fan

Mensaje por mabaug. »

Ohhhh Leeds United is one of my favourite teams since season 2000/01 in Champions League...
It was a great team with players like Robinson (very young), Ferdinand, Radebe, Harte, Dacourt, Mills, Bowyer, Viduka, Smith, Fowler and HARRY POTTER KEWELL.
Responder